BOSTON — Boston Red Sox tickets for Opening Day and a number of other games that include special giveaways will go on sale later this week.
The Red Sox open the 2023 regular season at Fenway Park against the Baltimore Orioles on March 30. Fans can begin purchasing tickets to that game and games through June 4 beginning Friday at 10 a.m. on RedSox.com.
Single-game tickets start as low as $20 and tickets are available in all seating areas, including the popular Green Monster seats, Sam Deck tables, and Field Box tickets, according to the ballclub.
Special events and giveaways for April and May games include:
- March 30 – All fans will receive a Red Sox Schedule magnet, presented by Gulf.
- April 3 – The first 7,500 fans in attendance will receive a Carita ‘11′ jumbo necklace, presented by True Made Foods.
- April 14 – The first 7,500 fans in attendance will receive a City Connect belt bag, presented by JetBlue.
- April 17 – All fans will receive a ‘Boston Strong 617′ T-shirt in honor of the 10-year anniversary of the 2013 Boston Marathon.
- May 2 – The first 7,500 fans in attendance will receive a Pedro Martinez T-shirt, presented by Benjamin Moore.
- May 12 –The first ever Postgame Drone Show, featuring 200 drones performing over the ballpark.
- May 31 – The first 7,500 fans in attendance will receive a 2013 World Championship Bobble, presented by Coca-Cola.
Fans looking to host a group at Fenway Park can reach out to the Red Sox ticket office to arrange their outing by emailing email@example.com.
Download the FREE Boston 25 News app for breaking news alerts.
©2022 Cox Media Group